ARE YOU EXPERIENCING GROUND HOG DAYS?
You know what I mean...In the movie Ground Hog Day, Bill Murray's character has to keep reliving the same day over and over again until he learns a valuable lesson. Once he learns the lesson he is able to transition into the next day.
Do you experience Ground Hog Days? No matter how hard you try to change and improve certain aspects of your life, you feel like you just keep ending up in the same spot; repeating the same frustrating and painful experiences.
- HOPE & ENERGY BUILD: You set a new intention to change something that is not working for you in your life, i.e., Health, Relationships, Careers, Money, Performance, Employees, Employers, Spiritual Growth, etc.
- WORK HARD EXERTING ENERGY: You work very hard to make changes, but it feels stagnant; like you are rowing upstream and can't get any traction.
- DEFEATED & NO ENERGY: Your energy is depleted. Relationships suffer on multiple levels and life feels heavy; no matter how hard you try you can't make it happen!
HERE'S HOW TO BREAK FREE FROM THESE PATTERNS AND FEEL MORE ENERGIZED AND MOVING TOWARD SUCCESS!
Your ability to recognize your patterns is the key to breaking free of these debilitating experiences. This is a common pattern today seen in both individuals and organizations. The key is in learning how to manage your energy.
At Connection Point Coaching we focus on energy management!
Energy management focuses on understanding very specific aspects of your brain and body and how they interact to record information.
By gaining insight and understanding into the beliefs and behaviors held within the body and mind, you begin to understand why you act and perform in certain ways. This insight will allow you to take more conscious action to disrupt limiting and energy wasting patterns. Become more conscious of how your choices and actions lead to consistent outcomes.
- What patterns are and how they affect you;
- The difference between wants and needs;
- Conscious and non-conscious learning;
- How patterns attach to conscious and non-conscious beliefs;
- How to break down your pattern, understand the WHY and how to influence the action and behavior.
BONUS: Pattern Identification Worksheet to help you discover what subconscious beliefs might be tripping you up!